Is Double Degree an Erasmus Mundus Programme?
- No, the Double Degree programme is not an Erasmus Mundus programme.
Do the fees include accomodation and insurance at the host university?
- No, the fees at the partner universities do not include housing nor living costs and insurance.
Are there any scholarship opportunities for students from Developing Countries?
- No, unfortunately there are no extra scholarships available for students from DCs, but all DD students can apply for support from the Erasmus+ programme for their second year of studies.
I will not have completed my BSc (or equivalent first degree) before the appplication deadline, but I plan to finish it before the course starts. Can I apply for the DD Programme?
- Students in the last year of BSc studies can also apply for admission. The selection Committee can admit the student based on a transcript of his/her academic record and the expected date of graduation, together with an official letter from their home university stating that the student will have completed the degree in due time.
I am native speaker of English. Do I have to present any language skills proof or certificate?
- If you have studied your BSc degree entirely in English language at an European university or in one of the countries named above, you do not need to send an English certificate as long as you submit an official statement from your University confirming that the medium of instruction was English.